1977-82 - Leeds University. BA(Hons) Fine Art.
2010 - Exhibited at Walcot Chapel Bath
- Painting accepted in Open Exhibition at Bristol Royal West ofg England, Academy
- Bath Society of Artists Open
- Ongoing exhibition of paintings in The Jury's Inn Hotel, swindon
2009 - Exhibition 'Views of Rome' at Swindon Arts Centre
2009 - Member of Artsite, an artist's collective running a gallery and workshops
in Swindon Town centre.
2007 - Victoria Art Gallery, Bath - Bath Society of Artists Open Exhibition
- The Old Railway Museum, Swindon- Solo show of paintings, prints
2006 - The Arts Centre, Swindon - 'The Seven Deadly Sins'- exhibition of
paintings and ceramics.
2004 - Kings Arms Hotel, Swindon - 'The Indian Sketchbook'- exhibition of 130 drawings, watercolours and gouaches from travelling sketchbook
2003 - The Barn Gallery, Henley-on-Thames - Artspace Summer Show.
2002 - The Wyvern Theatre, Swindon - 'Off the Wall'
2000 - The Rover Showroom, Poland St., Soho, London - Part of a group
show of Swindon artists.
1999 - The Jelly Leg'd Chicken Gallery, Reading.
2009 - Produced a large scale pencil and wash drawing comprising fifty individual portraits
of people who passed through the Artsite gallery in one week.
- Renovated John Clinch's 'The Great Blondinis', a twenty foot painted cast aluminium
Statue for Swindon Borough Council.
- Elected member of The Bath Society of Artists
- Contracted to produce an exhibition of documentary drawings and
paintings recording the installation of Swindon's most recent public art
work in The Wyvern Theatre.
2007 - As a member of Artsite helped to design and produce mural, using
local children's drawings, for Queens Park, Swindon.
2006 - Made three ceramic 'insect' plaques for Cotswold Water Park to be
sited on a new cycle/footpath. Including two days in a local primary
school, working on the theme of 'Insects'.